Modern, refined and minimal, our You Had Me At Hello wedding invitation will make a striking first impression on your guests. She comes in a variety of different colour ways, with foil and printed options. Simple in her nature but oh so eye grabbing, this design suits a variety of different wedding themes and can be glammed up or turned boho! This beauty automatically comes with an envelope colour of your choice.
120mm x 180mm invitation with envelope
Other printing methods available
Extra details cards like RSVP, save the dates and menus also available
Looking for something more? Contact us via our contact form here.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE deckled edge invitations and are able to offer this with a white stock with black or grey writing. When ordering deckled edge, please ensure the quantity for this matches with your total order quantity.
The finer details for our digital print:
This invite is printed on a range of luxe papers depending on your colour choice:
- For a sophisticated white look, we use a SUPER special cotton stock that can normally only be printed for letterpress! It's 300gsm which means it is the perfect thickness to match your extra details cards. It's a classic white with just the right amount of texture.
- Our Bloom Blush stock is 270gsm with a lovely subtle texture. It's the perfect shade of blush for a classy and feminine invitation.
Want to print on darker backgrounds?
Looking for white ink printing options click here.
Looking for foiled options (our fave... obviously!) click here.
Important things to note:
- If choosing extra bits and pieces to go with your invitation, please note these are printed on our white premium stock and printed with black ink. This is to make your invitation suite a touch more economical. (Yay for saving money!)
- Colour variances may occur (slightly) on screen
- Due to the handmade nature of our deckled edge paper (if you chose this option) sizing and texture can vary slightly... but the end result is ALWAYS stunning.