Our "For You I'd Turn The Tide" invite oozes class with its hand-lettered watercolour brush strokes printed on white card stock.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE deckled edge invitations and are able to offer this option of edging on a white card, 300gsm stock with black or grey writing.
(The invitation suite displays a speckled edge, when ordering deckled edge, please ensure the quantity for this matches with your total order quantity).
Size: 120mm x 180mm invitation with envelope
RSVP, Save the Date and Wedding Menu choosing the addons will finalise the invitation suite. So, remember to add these to your order to complete the matching suite.
Looking for something more? Contact us via our contact form here.
The finer details for our digital print:
This beauty is printed on a range of luxe papers depending on your colour choice:
- For a sophisticated white look, we use a SUPER special cotton stock that can only be printed for letterpress! It's thickness is 300gsm which means it's perfect to match your extra details cards. It's a classic white with just the right amount of texture.
- Our Bloom Blush stock is 270gsm with a lovely subtle texture. It's the perfect shade of blush for a classy invitation.
Want to print on darker backgrounds and foiled options?
Looking for white ink printing options click here.
Looking for foiled options (our fave...) click here.
Important things to note:
- If ordering the RSVP, Save the Date Cards & Menus please note these will be printed on our white premium stock and printed with black ink. This is to make your invitation suite a touch more economical. (Yay for saving money!).
- Colour variances may occur (slightly) on screen
- Due to the handmade nature of our deckled edge paper (if you chose this option) sizing and texture can vary slightly... but the end result is ALWAYS stunning.